Prepositions are words that are used to show relationship between noun/ pronoun and other words in a sentence.
Some commonly used prepositions are in, on, at, under, behind, with, etc.
1. The cat is sitting under the table.
2. John is sitting on a chair.
3. The ball is in the box.
4. He is playing with his friends.
Fill in the blanks with the most suitable option.
1. The kids were playing ______ the street.
2. There were many people ______ the concert.
3. The sun disappeared ________ the clouds.
4. There is a mark _____ your shirt.
5. Have you looked ______ the bed?
6. I have a client ______ me right now.
7. He was lying _______ the floor.
8. I will meet you _____ the main entrance.
9. She is waiting for you _____ the sitting room.
10. We took shelter under an oak tree.