Prepositions are words that are used to show relationship between noun/ pronoun and other words in a sentence.
Some commonly used prepositions are in, on, at, under, behind, with, etc.
1. The cat is sitting under the table.
2. John is sitting on a chair.
3. The ball is in the box.
4. He is playing with his friends.
Fill in the blanks with the most suitable option.
1. The kids were playing ______ the street.
2. There were many people ______ the concert.
3. The sun disappeared ________ the clouds.
4. There is a mark _____ your shirt.
5. Have you looked ______ the bed?
6. I have a client ______ me right now.
7. He was lying _______ the floor.
8. I will meet you _____ the main entrance.
9. She is waiting for you _____ the sitting room.
10. We took shelter under an oak tree.
Yearlong program for Olympiads preparation & to build necessary skills for future.Explore More
Time to mark your calendar with the upcoming Olympiads exam schedule.Explore More
Take your Olympiad preparation to next-level by taking LIVE Classes.Explore More
Assess your performance by taking topic-wise and full length mock tests.Explore More
Know your true potential by participating in Unicus Olympiads for classes 1-11.Explore More
Give wings to your innovation by appearing in CREST Olympiads for Prep/KG to classes 1-10.Explore More