Alert: You are not allowed to copy content or view source
Proverbs and Phrase Pairs
- Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
- All that glitters is not gold.
- A tree is known by it’s fruit.
- The bewildered tourist was lost.
- The lost puppy was wet and stinky.
- It was a story as old as time.
- He was eager to eat dinner.
- Walking in the rain can be difficult.
- Proverbs are short sayings, a general truth or a piece of advice.
- For example, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away" is a common proverb.
- Phrase pairs are a pair of words rhyming together, forming a part of a clause.’